At Hotel Real del Río, we want your only concern to be enjoying your holiday. For this reason, we have defined some action and prevention protocols to ensure the health and well-being of our guests, employees and collaborators in all our establishments.
All the protocols and safety and hygiene measures designed follow the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Secretary of Health and the Secretary of Tourism of Mexico, in order to ensure the best implementation of the measures and thus provide all the guarantees and maximum confidence to our customers. To ensure optimal efficiency in cleaning processes, our entire team has received specific training from the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS).
Moreover, our hotels have been accredited with Safe Travels by World Travel & Tourism Council.
Safety and hygiene in our facilities has always been a priority for us, but now more than ever we are taking all possible steps to ensure that travelling continues to be a safe experience.
Protect yourself and those around you!
- Wear a mask throughout the common areas of the hotel.
- Regularly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 2 metre (6.6 feet) distance between yourself and others.
- Follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid going to crowded places. Only share the elevator with your family or room members.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, let us know.
- Training for all staff on hygiene and prevention measures.
- Daily temperature control and must notify if any symptoms appear.
- Staff equipped with PPE and trained in its correct use to guarantee everyone’s safety.
- Thorough cleaning of the entire room with virucidal products.
- Increased frequency of disinfection of surfaces with greatest contact such as switches, door handles, doors and bathroom fittings.
- Washing of clothes and textiles with special programs to guarantee maximum hygiene.
- Majority of in-room materials and hotel information have been converted to a digital form.
Common Areas & Elevators
- Hand sanitizer is available in all common areas, bathrooms, and lift entrances.
- Thorough and more frequent cleaning of public areas, with special attention to bathrooms and areas of greater contact.
- Maximum capacity established in order to guarantee the minimum safety distance between people.
- Elevator occupancy is limited to same family or room members.
Restaurant & Bar
- Food & beverage services may be limited or unavailable.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers at all entrances to restaurants and bars.
- Limited capacity in restaurants and bars.
- Disinfection of tables and chairs after each use.
Wellness Center & Gym
- Limited capacity in the swimming pool and gym area. Usage turns may be introduced if necessary.
- Enhanced maintenance and cleaning of jacuzzis water in order to guarantee optimum quality.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of the wellness center & gym area.
Life is giving us the chance to start over, to redefine who we want to be.
¡BKind, BHappy, BinLove, BAwesome!
Avenida José María Velazco #1409-A
22010 Tijuana, México
INFORMATION & BOOKINGS
SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER